The CPC Wants You!
- The Classified Personnel Council (CPC) is seeking to add three new “alternate” members. CPC is comprised of 20 members and five “alternates”. Alternates serve a 3-year term and move into voting member positions if/when existing members happen to leave to the Council.
- If you would like to join the Council and serve as an alternate member, please send:
- A “Letter of Interest” (just a few sentences, introduce yourself, and share why you would be interested in joining the CPC)
- A Prospective Representative Form signed by you, your supervisor and the department head.
- Send your letter and signed form to Stacey Baumgarn by October 2, 2015. Hope to hear from you!
100 Years of Shared Governance
Check out two articles that were published in September about shared governance at CSU!
Parking on Campus
Want to know more about parking on campus? Do you purchase a parking permit? Do you ride the bus or travel to campus by bike? The CPC is always interested to hear your perspective! The CPC will be submitting a Memo to Parking Services to initiate an FY16 discussion.
In the meantime, you can learn more about Parking and Transportation Services at: http://pts.colostate.edu.
Alternative ways to come and go from campus here: http://pts.colostate.edu/alternative-transportation.
Or keep up to date on construction projects here: http://source.colostate.edu/construction-and-parking