Ratification vote – missed the event?
Virtual voting options are still available!
CO Wins was at Colorado State University on Wednesday, October 13. This is an opportunity for State Classified employees to vote to ratify the collective bargaining agreement. For more information about this agreement and virtual opportunities to vote, please visit https://www.coloradowins.org/ratification/. All state employees welcome to join any virtual zoom event.
Unwrap a Low Stress Holiday – Nov. 9 OR Nov. 20
Colorado State Employee Assistance Program Offerings
- Check out our newly released line-up of CSEAP webinars as well as personal and professional growth opportunities!
- Click here or visit https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kdOdKMo8vQWMUdaw8-JlFfzYwVdtyucc86eq4LjELjo/edit?usp=sharing.
- Visit our CSEAP meditation page for newly updated meditations and guided imagery!
- For more information about CSEAP and your available EAP benefits, visit – https://cseap.colorado.gov/
- 24-hour live crisis support is available by calling CSEAP at 303-866-4314.
Flourish Resiliency Cohorts
- October 2021 – various dates & times
- Developed by Abbie Beacham, PhD and Jenny Reese, MD, the Flourish Resiliency curriculum seeks to help participants understand and apply the PERMAH Model of Wellbeing. Employees will develop understanding of general wellbeing, learn strategies for cultivating positive emotion, and discuss practical application of mindfulness. This program is not a support group but does include interactive discussion intended to help participants develop awareness and understanding of their wellbeing. Each cohort is limited to 16 participants. Hosted & presented by CSEAP staff. For dates, times, and registration, click here.
How to be Effective in Your Relationships
- October 20, 2021 – 3:00pm – 4:00pm
- Would you like to improve your self-respect and preserve your relationships by asking for what you need and learning how to set boundaries? Your CSEAP presenter will share information and strategies from Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) that you can apply in your personal, professional, and family relationships. Limited to 100 attendees. Hosted & presented by CSEAP (Presenter: Ashley Babjack). Register here.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
A Day in the Life: Kristine Kofron
Kristine Kofron, who has been a CSU state classified employee for 20 years, is the blood bank manager for the Small Animal Blood Bank at the James L. Voss Veterinary Teaching Hospital. Read the entire story on SOURCE!
A Day in the Life of Adrian Macdonald: Department of Statistics by day, Leadville 100 winner by night
Meet Adrian Macdonald, chair of the Classified Personnel Council (CPC). As the FY22 CPC Chair, Macdonald serves as a council spokesperson, leads the council’s monthly meetings and meets with Colorado State University and state leaders to advocate for improved work experiences for State Classified employees. Read the entire story on SOURCE!
A Day in the Life: Sue Rutherford, Physical Therapist
The physical therapy clinic in the CSU Health Network provides physical rehabilitation to students who may be experiencing pain or have had an injury or surgery. Over the years, CSU Health Network physical therapy has collaborated with other CSU departments to develop preventative health seminars and screenings for employees and students. Patients arrive at the physical therapy clinic from around the country and around the world, which means the clinic’s referral base is also that broad. Read the entire story on SOURCE!
A Day in the Life: Facilities Management Space & Mapping Team
Ever wonder who figured out the setup for social-distance learning in Colorado State University classrooms? Or who is responsible for coordinating furniture coming back to correct locations this fall?
The Facilities Management Space & Mapping section within the Division of University Operations is made up of five State Classified employees who do this work, and so much more. The team includeds Interior Design Project Manager Terry Adams, Planning Specialist GIS/DIS Martha Coleman, Utility-Mapping CAD Tech/GPS Surveyor Mark Suniga, Drawing Management/Building CAD Tech Mike Shortall, and is led by Space Allocation and Data Manager Kristi Buffington. Read more on SOURCE!