The Classified Personnel Council serves to represent State Classified employees at Colorado State University by promoting, improving and protecting their role within the University system. Its elected members form a united voice on issues and decisions that directly affect State Classified employees of the University.
CSU DEPENDS ON THE CPC
Colorado State University (CSU) depends on a strong, dedicated, and informed Classified Personnel Council (CPC) to ensure state classified views, ideas, and concerns are represented in University decision-making. CSU also depends on the CPC to:
- Disseminate information related to CSU and state classified employees
- Review bills before the state legislature that impact the University community
- Recognize and reward CSU employees
- Host informational sessions and employee appreciation events
- Research, review, and recommend ways to improve the work lives of CSU employees