“Day in the Life” is a written feature introducing the campus to the stories of State Classified colleagues, to get to know and recognize the diverse responsibilities and duties that make up employee workdays. We accept nominations for individual State Classified employees and groups of State Classified employees.
- Sue Rutherford, Physical Therapist
- Facilities Management Space & Mapping Team
- HDS Facilities Dining Maintenance
- Stephanie Freier – 4-H Youth Development
- Sara Istre – Career Center
- Alisha Zmuda – Student Disability Center