Thank you to those who came to the open house and in-person sessions, as well as those who attended the virtual sessions! The participants in the Invest in Yourself event were amazing and shared so many great resources with our campus community. We will continue to update this page with additional resources and information to be accessed into the future!
Invest In Yourself: Mindfulness and Wellness Fair
Current List of Participants
- Canvas Credit Union
- City of Fort Collins – FC Moves
- Colorado State Employee Assistance Program
- CSU Administrative Professional Council
- CSU CARE Program/Employee Assistance Program
- CSU The Center for Community Partnerships Sleep Services Program
- CSU Center for Couple and Family Therapy
- CSU Center for Mindfulness
- CSU Classified Personnel Council
- CSU Commitment to Campus
- CSU Health Network
- CSU Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center
- CSU LGBTQIA Employee Network
- CSU Office of the Ombuds
- CSU The Spoke
- CSU Talent Development
- Fort Collins Utilities
- Health District of Northern Larimer County
- Larimer County
Break Out Sessions and Other Online Access
Living Mindfully Online Program from CSU Extension
Living Mindfully experiential program through CSU Online that will introduce you to fundamental mindfulness concepts, principles, and practices that can help you cultivate greater awareness, better manage stress, and tap into more joy, gratitude, and compassion. Throughout this program, you will learn a range of skills, including:
- How to increase awareness of your own habits and behaviors.
- Techniques for observing thoughts, emotions, and sensations.
- Tips for managing stress more effectively in a variety of situations.
- How to practice self-compassion and compassion for others.
Seven courses are included in the program. You can enroll in any number of them. After completing all seven courses, you will receive a Mastery Badge to represent your new credentials.
CSU Extension Classes and Workshops
Enjoy classes offered by CSU Extension covering topics related to mindfulness and wellness; yard and garden; and cooking, canning and food preservation.
Colorado State Employee Assistance Program – additional resources and access to health and wellness resources for State Classified employees
SPIN Information and Resources English and in Spanish – Spin is one of the leading micromobility companies and a unit of Ford Mobility. They just rolled out dockless electric scooters and e-bikes in Fort Collins. Spin has been recognized for launching the first stationless mobility program in the United States and was instrumental in crafting the world’s first mobility permit system.